Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Local Re-usable Snack Bags!

I really meant to share this earlier. But, as you can see, time has gotten away from me.

I recently was given a link to an Etsy shop for "The Barefoot Seamstress" because a friend of mine knew I was looking for re-usable snack bags and that I prefer to support local business. Plus, while Snack Taxi and Chico (and dozens of others) have a great product...they cost more than I really want to spend ($7.95 to $14.95).

But, I found the holy grail of snack bags....



Photos and Prices available at Buzzy Bee Creations at Etsy
.

Affordable - available lined in cloth or nylon - velcro seal - large enough for a good-sized sandwich.

I bought two sets; one for me and one for my son. Becky was so workable - even tried to find Spiderman fabric for my son's bags. She has a well-made product and a great price. I totally plan to buy more as gifts for this holiday season!

Check out her blog:


The Barefoot Seamstress

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, you are too sweet! Glad they are working out for you. Let me know if they could use any improvements, I am always open for suggestions :)

Unknown said...

This is so sweet, thank you! I am so glad that you like them. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for improvements :)