Sunday, November 20, 2011

Humphrey's

Humphreys Organic Botanicals and Witch Hazel This company is a fairly new find for me. I'm always on the look out for affordable products that are well-made with natural ingredients. This seems to fit the bill in all ways. Plus, it's available at local merchants, so I don't have to order it. Witch Hazel is an age-old beauty ingredient...great for sensitive and troubled skin. Plus, it doesn't burn like alcohol-based toners. For someone like me, with combination skin that gets even moodier when the seasons change, this could be a skin-saving product. The daily moisturizer is oil-controlling, which is also beneficial for my unruly t-zone. This organic product is about half the cost of most other big organic names (i.e. Avalon, Aubrey, Kiss My Face, etc.). Much easier on the pocket book. Locals: it's available at Sunny Farms Supplements in Sequim.

No comments: