Friday, June 4, 2010

Internet ADD (with some interesting prospects)

Holy crud, did I get the internet ADD tonight...completely proving the article I shared in yesterday's post TRUE! First, I visited CNN to try and find a video/article that D. suggested to me yesterday...something about a woman who is currently a few steps ahead of our household in the composting and sustainability departments (don't worry, I'm still on the hunt and may well have found it by the time I'm ready to post tonight). Then, I ran into a blog called "The Compost Bin"...so I had to skim and read and link to it.

The Compost Bin: a little blog about living a more environmentally responsible life

On her page, I found an interesting link, and thus lost myself for several minutes there:

Best Green Blogs: a source of links to great blogs on green topics

That was followed by a brief, frustrating, and unsuccessful search for information on how to find out my RSS feed URL so I could have my blog listed there.

So, now, it's back to trying to find the item I initially went on the hunt for...

Be right back...

Damn! They got me again - shiny things!

Toxic America

Grrr...well, I give up. I can't find it. The internet is a vast sea of information overload and I am too tired to tread water much longer.

Maybe tomorrow I will have better focus - after 2.5 miles of sweating and swearing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2.7 uphill, good job.