Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Digital Calendars

So, how does one manage to get it all done?  A full-time job, children, spouse, fitness, down-time, housekeeping, and feeding everyone healthily?

Well, I'm no expert...and I fail in at least 2 or 3 of these categories everyday.

Basically, what it comes down to is mindfulness...and loads of pre-planning.

I use the Jorte calendar/agenda app...it lets me schedule everything, create task lists, color-code things for each family member, and access it from my phone or computer.



It's taken me years, and several failed attempts, to accept a digital calendar.  I've tried them before, but I always find myself falling back on paper calendars.  This program made me a convert, because it allowed me to do everything I would normally do in my planner...plus it accounts for repeat events and plugs them in for me so I don't have to enter them manually every time.  It will also send me notifications to remind me of events.

Really, a nifty little program for the price:  FREE.

No comments: