Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New vegan website

Okay, so I'm not a vegan. Not even a vegetarian. I unabashedly love meat and embrace my carnivorous heritage. However, I completely respect those who have chosen this path. A friend of mine recently found herself being encouraged to try a vegan diet ("Vegan Before Six" or VB6) for health reasons. Her son's wife, too, has begun to follow a vegan diet, and therefore, so has he. The two have begun a blog about their journey to find (or make) vegan appetizers. Check it out! Apparently it has been named one of the top blogs by some vegan magazine. Pretty cool. Even if I'm not interested in testing the cuisine, I say KUDOS to anyone who does and especially to anyone who writes about it.

Vegan Happy Hour

P.S. Made a few changes to the site and added a counter tonight. I felt like I needed a little face lift. Guess it might be interesting to find out just how many visitors I'm getting.

No comments: