Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Eco-friendly dishwashing and Idiocracy

Costco finally has it! Eco-friendly dish-washing detergent! The brand name is Ecos...they also have a laundry detergent, which I have been using for over a year now and am sufficiently happy with.

That's all for now. It was a busy night...catching up on work. Quite pissed off at my clients...they seem to have decided that the world will take care of them, even if they do nothing to help themselves. I'm at my wits end and giving into lighting candles now...black to erase the negative energy of so much "idiocracy" in my midst.

BTW...if you haven't seen the film...maybe you should check it out. It's sure to be a cult classic! I saw it a few years ago, and I would show it to my clients; however, sadly, the irony would probably be lost on most of them - Idiocracy

No comments: